Sunday, December 11, 2016

With love for the Tin of Tags Kit CTC#108




Do you love kits too???  I know I do - they are fun, all the preparation is done so there's no deep thinking, and they are ALWAYS beautiful when they are Stampin' Up! Kits.


Hello and welcome back to our Sunday Night Blog Hop!  This week, the star of the show are our kits!


And I love the Tin of Tags Kit........


which is totally awesome for making tags......


but I've used the tags to embellish some very simple cards.


I've created all the tags as per the kit instructions (so they could be done quickly and easily)

and then used, washi tape, die cut shapes, and DSP to show of those gorgeous little tags.


The variety is unlimited, the cards are quite simple, and yet, they all look great!!


And I've added a few more cards quite quickly to my handmade stash!


I hope you're inspired too!!  

Now it's time for you to continue you hop along......

and, jump in with our monthly challenge too!!




For the complete list of the design team, you can head on over to our blog post here.


4 comments:

  1. So much variety Julia, hard to go wrong with this set. you've created some great cards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth. I love all the great cases this week using our Kits for inspiration

      Delete
  2. What a great set of cards. I love these tags, so easy to create.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca. I agree. They are super quick and easy to create. Really helped with my card prep!

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites