Tuesday, December 06, 2016

An elegant washi tape Christmas


This week at Stampin' Up! Only Challenges, we are inspiring you with our projects featuring Holiday Elegance........ and I though my lovely little washi tape tree fit the bill perfectly!!  
This Washi Tape comes from the Tin of Tags Kits, and I had plently left over when I finished the tags to create a few more special projects.  
I've embellished with the gold enamel shapes, and some gold foil for the Christmas Greetings thinlits, and little gold bow at the base of the tree.  The stamping comes from Holly Jolly Greetings.

I'm on the team at SUO!

Simply create your project which features some Holiday Elegance, and add it in to our challenge using the link.  We love to see your projects!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Feathery Friends for Colour INKspiration #12

Hello and Welcome to our Colour INKspiration blog hop challenge #12. Check out the colours for this week!!!  They are:  Whi...