Tuesday, October 11, 2016

This Christmas Holiday Paper for SUO Challenges


Hello and Welcome to our SUO Challenge - using holiday papers!!

I'm on the team at SUO!

The team has put together some wonderful projects using holiday papers to celebrate all sorts of holidays!!!


I've chosen to use some of the gorgeous This Christmas Paper and sponged it to give it an aged vintage look.  I've used the wonderful Star of Night stamp set too.


And I've even stamped and sponged inside the card - and it looks great!  (I don't usually get around to embellishing the inside of a card - but boy it's so wonderfully finished with the inside coordinating with the card!)

Now it's your turn - grab some papers and join in the fun with our challenge using Holiday Papers!!


For any supplies, shop here at http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites