Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Birthday Blooms challenge


TGIF have a groovy sketch challenge this week, and I've used the wonderful Birthday Bouquet DSP for my entry card.



I had fun watercolouring this lovely flower with my clear wink of stella brush and the ink pads - the final effect is just beautiful!!


And this card with it's fun fold, makes full use of the gorgeous DSP and both sides of the paper and their gorgeous designs.



I had so much fun, I made another in Portrait orientation - this time using the Going Global suite.


1 comment:

  1. I was looking at the first couple of pictures and I could see that it was going to open up. I could not scroll down fast enough to see the reveal! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Add a Little Glitz for Colour INKspiration #24

Hello and Welcome to Colour INKspiration  where we inspire you with challenges of colour and images!! The Colours this time a...