Saturday, January 30, 2016

What I Love


How's this for pretty?  This yummy paper is some of the Love Blossoms DSP stack and it is all so so pretty!!  


I wanted the paper to be the star of the show, so I've just made a little shaker card with some cute lil Blushing Bride glimmer paper hearts punched with the Hearts Border Punch.  The greeting is from the lovely Sale-a-bration stamp set What I Love - so this could be a Valentines card, or a thank you card, or a hello card for a good friend.....  I love it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites