Friday, January 29, 2016

Going Global


As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, we receive some wonderful resources packed full of ideas and projects - and this wonderful card is one of the projects featured in our Stampin' Success magazine recently.  It features the wonderful paper from the Going Places DSP stack, and a wonderful earth stamp from Going Global.  The greeting on this card comes from Butterfly Basics


I love this card and the beautiful effect of the embossed earth image sponged with Lost Lagoon around the edges.  

If you would love to receive some of these wonderful resources and great ideas from Stampin' Up! maybe you would like to think about joining my team!! 

 Now is an awesome time to join Stampin' Up! because for only $169 you can have $295 worth of products!!!  This is a fantastic special and available during Sale-a-bration which is right now!!  Contact me for more details by emailing me HERE or go to my going to my website HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Scrapbooking Sketch - blog hop inspiration for you

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm hopping with another bunch of amazing scrapbookers with the Scrapbooking Global ...

Favourites