I'm totally loving watercolouring within an outline stamped with White Stazon Ink - the effect is just beautiful!! This started because I was too lazy to do some white heat embossing, but now, I can't stop, all my cards have been done like this now!!
And so, I've used this technique for my CASE for the Global Design Project challenge this week.
I've used the glorious Birthday Bouquet DSP for my stripey background which is reminiscent of the stimulus project, and then added some sparkly Blushing Bride glimmer paper under the edges of my torn vellum.
Originally I wanted to put a greeting on the front, but I loved the image so much, I decided to pop the greeting inside and leave the front of the card very simple, but nonetheless pretty!!