Tuesday, December 08, 2015

SUO - fun cards for kids!!!


Isn't this little guy just gorgeous!!!!  As I am a born and bred Queenslander (Australia) living my whole life in the tropics and NEVER where there is snow I'm ever so proud of him!!  I've only every seen snow twice in my life - once in Victoria, Australia, and once in New Zealand!!!

This week on SUO we are having fun creating cards and gifts for children for the holiday season!  So I thought I'd use some of the Oh What Fun! kit glitter to create a shaker card.  And I made up the snow man design myself!! (with my limited snow man knowledge!)


Those cute little arms come from the Tree Builder Punch, and then I used the Christmas Tree punch to create the little santa hat.  My greeting comes from Oh What Fun!

I'm on the team at SUO!
So, hop on over to SUO challenges this week, and show us your inspiration for Fun holiday cards and projects for children.  We would love you to join in the fun!!



As well as creating my design for SUO this week, I'm entering it into the challenge at Paper Players!!

3 comments:

  1. What a clever idea to make a snowman shaker card! Love the stars and those snowy hills! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute creation! I love this little guy, he makes me smile! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A snowman shaker card, how adorable and wonderfully creative! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players, Julia!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites