Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Happy New Year from SUO!




To herald in the new year, SUO are inspiring you with Happy New Year projects!!


I've been inspired by this little stamp in the Hostess Stamp Set - Antique Tags.


This is a little tiny bottle - big enough to fit into a standard envelope - the basic card size began at 
2 1/2" x 6" and then I created a stencil and cut out the bottle shape.  I'm not a drinker, but I think this is a fun card for the season!!  I've used some washi tape on the neck of the bottle to emulate the lid and seal - what do you think?

I'm on the team at SUO!







3 comments:

  1. I love the use of washi tape! It looks very real. The card is adorable. I also like the seal above the label.
    Gale S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Julia. Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your site, it would make an amazing wedding card! Are you interested in selling one?

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites