Sunday, December 06, 2015

Enjoying the Trees for CASEing the Catty



Welcome to our Weekly CASEing the Catty blog hop - this week, celebrating the trees!!!  If you've hopped here from Rebecca's gorgeous trees card - such a great CASE of the catty, then you are very welcome, and if you are starting here, make sure you hop all the way around the design team - there are some amazing ideas and projects!!


My first card is inspired by the lovely card on page 16.  I don't own the Peaceful Pines stamp set, and Perfect Pines framelits, so I've substituted Festival of Trees and the matching punch.  The background images come from Happy Scenes which is another great 'tree' stamp set.


The colours of this card are certainly very peaceful.....

And my second card is inspired by one of the tags on the tree on page 16 AND the layout of the one of the cards on page 12 featuring the gorgeous music paper from Home for Christmas DSP.


I really love this paper!  And again the Lost Lagoon colours certainly give a restful 'feel' to the card!
Now it's time for you to hop on over and see the wonderful work of Rachel and her Christmas Tree inspiration!




And if you get lost, just click on the Blog Icon to see the list of all of the design team.... and ENJOY the Trees for CASEing the Catty.



5 comments:

  1. Those are two beautiful cards, Julia. I'm a big fan of blues for Christmas cards too, so I really enjoyed looking at your cards today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Julia, love the colour combo for the first card, and I never tire of Festival of Trees either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I really like your first one...so soft and elegant...and I love the collage design of the second - very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours & elements you have combined here, Julia, especially with the tag card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both lovely cards!! I can't decide which one I like better!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites