Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Embellished Ornaments colour challenge



This is a very bright colour combination, and if you know me, you know I'm not a huge fan of bright colours, but WOW, I just love how my card has turned out!!   It might have something to do with trying out my new stamp set - I'd been resisting buying this stamp set and the coordinating framelits, but I finally gave in, and I LOVE them!!  

JAI #290


This lovely holly branch is just beautiful!!  And the colours from the Just Add Ink challenge look great on this little Christmas card!!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh I really like how you have used these colours. Great Holly stamping and layering of the Baubles. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect card for a tropical summery Aussie Christmas, Julia. Great combining of our bright challenge colours. Thanks again for playing at JAI this week.
    Di :-)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites