Monday, October 26, 2015

Garden in Bloom thank you


 I'm on the team at SUO! 
This week on SUO we are exploring Thank you cards and gifts,and celebrating gratitude - and giving a gift or card is a wonderful way of saying a heartfelt thankyou!!


My card features Garden in Bloom triple stamping!  I've stamped those gorgeous flowers with Calypso Coral for the outline, and then blushing bride for the centre of the flower, and then again for the highlights - I'm loving the soft delicate finish of these images.  The torn frame in the background was created with a mask and then sponged with Pool Party tinged with a little Soft Suede.
My 'thanks' is diecut with the versatile Greetings thinlit dies with Mint Macaron.

I hope you've been inspired enough to have a go and enter the challenge this week at SUO - because we all need more thank you cards right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Scrapbooking Sketch - blog hop inspiration for you

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm hopping with another bunch of amazing scrapbookers with the Scrapbooking Global ...

Favourites