Thursday, October 15, 2015

Antique Tags




Freshly Made Sketchs have a lovely clean sketch this week that really appealed to me.  So here is my take on the sketch using Tip Top Taupe and Sahara Sand with Antique Tags stamp set.  I used some of my lovely new white glitter ribbon - doesn't it sparkle beautifully!!  I love the combination of the corrugated cardstock, the sparkle and the Vintage look of the stamping!!   I also added some dazzling details to the stamped tree but it's a bit tricky to see in the photo!!

1 comment:

  1. Great card! Great color choices and design for a wonderful holiday card. I love the bits of sparkle the you added. Thanks for playing along with my sketch at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Add a Little Glitz for Colour INKspiration #24

Hello and Welcome to Colour INKspiration  where we inspire you with challenges of colour and images!! The Colours this time a...