Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Reason for the Season Get Well Card


I'm on the team at SUO!


I've used the greeting from Thoughts and Prayers for the Get Well Soon, but as I'm having a marvellous time enjoying the gorgeous flowers in Reason for the Season, this is my featured flower!!


I LOVE LOVE the beautiful three step watercoloured flower, and I REALLY love the fern stamps in this  set too.  Those 'ferns' are actually the vines of the leaves/petals for the Festive Flower Builder Punch which coordinates with the set (available in a Bundle too!!  Bonus!)


On my Get Well card I tried to move away from the 'Christmas' theme of these flowers, so I've used Crushed Curry, Tangello Twist, and Tangerine Tango for my flowers, with Old Olive leaves and ferns.  My base card is Vanilla - and I think this combination is very cheerful indeed!!!

So, have a go at creating YOUR get well card or gift and post it to the challenge!!

I'm on the team at SUO!


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites