Monday, September 14, 2015

Baby Card Adventures


I've been having adventure creating baby cards - which is a challenge considering I own NO baby stamp sets!!


So I've been cruising around Pinterest for lots of amazing ideas!!  This is a cute little bib idea that I've seen on lots of sites!!  This card is inspired by Diane Burke.




This cutie uses this Tree Builder Punch for most of the punch art!!


And finally I tried to CASE another bib card from Linda Aarhus and you can see her lovely creation HERE


Mine in a teeny tiny card, but I have to admit, I think Linda's card is better!!!


I think I'll get back to my adventures in Baby Cards, and see what else I can come up with!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites