Monday, August 31, 2015

Reason for the Season Easel Card


I got to play with a new Christmas Stamp Set - coming from our new Holiday Catalogue - which goes live tomorrow - September 1st!!  Woohoo - there are so many GORGEOUS new stamp sets for you to enjoy for Christmas!


This stamp set is a two stamp set - which means that your have the outline stamp set, and then another stamp with the inside colours - and because of the wonderful clear photopolymer stamps, it's really easy to line up the images perfectly!!


I've used the new colours Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush on my poinsettias - don't they look gorgeous!!


1 comment:

  1. I really like your card. I'm going to make it right now and share with my card class in November. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites