Friday, June 05, 2015

Wow - Love to CASE the new catalogue!


You may have just arrived here from Rachels lovely project or you may begin here too - either way you are totally WELCOME!  And I hope you enjoy this fun blog hop going through some projects featuring our new catalogue and the gorgeous inspired projects we have CASED.  


I have CASED my card from page 130 in the catalogue - which feature the 'kissing' technique - mwah!  The stamp set is I think you're Great and I've copied the project straight from the catalogue, and I really love the finished product!!
I really love the use of the white jute ribbon which has had a thread pulled and then rolled around my fingers and stuck onto the back of my cloud.  


And I really love using the washi tape too! 

Now it's time for you to move on to Helen's inspiring project and continue your blog hop  ENJOY!

6 comments:

  1. I think the Kissing technique will be very popular with the release of the annual catalogue, as it was the first time trying it at Convention for me. Love what this stamp set brings to this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kathryn, it's been fun trying it out again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Julia. I don't tend to use wash tape on my cards, but I have been enjoying all your samples using it. I must just have to break out the washi & give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like I'll have to try this technique, looks very effective. Great CASE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect CASE of a very fun card! Great job with the KISSING technique. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've inspired me to use this stamp set. I'm ashamed to say I was too busy at Convention to ink it up. Love the catty design and your cute card.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites