Monday, June 15, 2015

Work of Art and Butterflies


And while I was looking at the TGIF challenges,  I saw this great monthly challenge -

 

So, I have used the Gold Foil as my background (and as an aside - this is mighty challenging to photograph as I really had to be careful I didn't get the reflection of me taking the photo!!  The large foil piece was acting as a mirror!!!)  I have stamped with Work of Art as my background and I've used the greeting from this stamp set too.  My ink is all Blushing Bride and I've used my oh so lovely butterfly thinlits for the main feature!!  I watercoloured in the wings of the butterflies too!!


3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this so much! Such a beautiful creative use of the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the look that you got with the colouring of the butterflies! Thanks for playing along :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I've just realised I wasn't supposed to use black cardstock.... woops!! I had fun doing the challenge anyway!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites