Thursday, June 04, 2015

Wonderful Washi Tape



I've used the Cherry on Top washi tape and the coordinating Designer Series Paper Stack for my first male card, 




and then I've used the Bohemian washi tape and coordinating Designer Series Paper and used the new Tip Top Taupe as my base card.  This was actually my first card, and then I really NEEDED to try the Cherry on Top colours which are so bright and fun.  Now I'm not sure which one I like better!!
One thing I do know, is that I had so much fun with ideas and colours combinations, I just kept going and made a few more!! 
The stamp set Happy Birthday Everyone gives so many options, that it was hard to stop at just one card!!




4 comments:

  1. Fabulous set of cards. Love the layout and Washi tape is just perfect to give each card a different look. They are all great and of the masculine ones, I thing the one with the Bohemian Washi is my favourite. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank youDeborah, having a washi tape challenge was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you have been busy with your washi. They are all amazing, not sure which one I like the best, probably the one with the bright cheery colors. May be not so "dude like" but it is fun. Thanks for joining us at the Male Room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sue, I secretly like the bright one too!!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites