Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Stars and Stripes for SUO


Our fun challenge this week for SUO challenges is to use Stars and Stripes - so I've used the challenge as my inspiration to make a birthday card for my nephew who is turning 1.


I've used some of the lovely new envelope paper for my stripes underneath my star cutout, and I've also used the new colour Cucumber Crush which is lovely crisp, clean and cheerful!!


I've added some bling to my greeting with a little glimmer paper punched star, and some extra rhinestones scattered around, along with silver ribbon star tied on the side of my star


I like this card, and the star framelits make this card super quick to make!!

I'm sure you will find lots more exciting and inspiring projects when you go to our website and see all the lovely projects from the rest of the design team - Just Click here to go to the website and ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites