Friday, June 26, 2015

Caseing the Catty Love and Sympathy



Have you started your blog hop here?  Or have you arrived from Kathryn's beautiful gold and razzleberry card?  Either way, you are very welcome, and I really hope you enjoy our blog hop this week!!



I've CASED the card from page 25 and I have changed the stamp set to Best Thoughts rather than An Open Heart illustrated in the catalogue.


I added a little bit of watercolouring on those gorgeous blooms to give a little extra interest, and my splotches come from Gorgeous Grunge (I'm not so confident on the random ink flick!!)
I really really love the little white on white flower in the bottom right corner - and the gorgeous little white dots - such elegant subtlety!!

And now it's time for you to hop along to see Rebecca Benson's project - just click on the image!!

 


And if you get stuck, just head to the Blog at CASEing the Catty and click on all the links there.

8 comments:

  1. Great card with a stamp set I must ink up oh so soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Julia! Beautiful colour combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Julia. I love the addition of the water colouring. It finishes it off nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is so pretty with the flowers and butterflies. Great CASE Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Julia. Love the softness of the watercolouring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous design, Julia. Love those big, soft blooms & the touch of grunge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card, Julia, and why would you risk ink splatters when you can use Gorgeous Grunge?

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites