Thursday, June 25, 2015

Summer Flowers!


The challenge this week at Paper Players is Clean and Simple Summer Treats, and if you click on the link below, you will see some totally gorgeous ideas from the design team - and some yummy ice creams too!!



You can see I've gone for the bright warm colours of Summer (it's currently quite cool here in Queensland Australia in our winter with top temps of about 20 degrees Celsius - but we still have lovely sunny days!)  I've used Daffodil Delight for my base card, and then stamped the sunburst from Kinda Eclectic, and then added a happy vase of flowers from Pictogram Punches using Bemuda Bay for my vase and Real Red flowers with a rhinestone in the middle for extra pizzazz!! 


I've also added some dazzling diamonds on my sunshine too - because where I live the sun REALLY shines!!!  I hope you enjoy my bright and fun summery card!!









2 comments:

  1. Julia, this is so fun! I love the bright colors and the shiny sunshine! The vase of red flowers is just lovely! I am so glad you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card, I like the sparkly sun! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites