Thursday, June 18, 2015

Awesomely Artistic Scrapping


At the moment Awesomely Artistic is featuring strongly in most of my projects - it really is a truly versatile stamp set!!  I've stamped the leaf image as my background here using Whisper White craft ink onto the black cardstock.  I've also stamped the ink splash too as part of my background.



I've used the lovely Hello You Thinlits for my page title - using Mint Macaron paper and a little of the Mint Macaron spotted lace trim.


This is another of the lovely images from Awesomely Artistic - mounted over the top of a silver foil doily and with a little rhinestone for a bit more bling!


The lovely dragonfly and this title frame are also part of this lovely stamp set!!  


I love these little embellishment clusters - so cute and they add a little extra to your project - weather it's a card or a scrapbook page!!


I hope you are now inspired to do some stamping!!


1 comment:

  1. I love what you did with this page! I do a weekly round up of amazing cards and I'd love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' next week! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).
    Inky Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites