Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Yay for the Team


This week at SUE challenges we are celebrating our team colours.  So my card is decked out in the green and gold to celebrate Australia.  We won the cricket last week and so we celebrate!

I've used our fun flip card framelit with the coordinating bits and pieces.  This yay greeting is so much fun!  And I think it works a treat with the greeting from Pictogram Punches.  I have also used a scattering of stars on the card from the Perpetual Calendar Stamp Set. I've also added some lovely Champagne Glimmer Paper for extra pizzazz!


Be sure to go to the challenge at SUO and add your entry to our challenge this week, and show your team colours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites