Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Colour Challenge - BIG challenge!!



JAI #258

which are TOTALLY a challenge for me!!!!! I'm so not into pink or purple or bright!!!  
But a challenge is just that - meant to stretch us so we grow and learn!!  So I have challenged myself to use these colours - and created a very simple card and coordinating bookmark (which has the same colours!! - that's why it coordinates! tee hee)



I've used Painted Petals for my card and envelope,



and Mum's Love for my little bookmark.


Be sure to head on over to http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/just-add-ink-258-colour-challenge.html and have a go with this great colour challenge!! Good luck!!

5 comments:

  1. Julia I love that when tackling a difficult 'to you' colour challenge you chose to stick with lots of white space. Your flowers are a real stand out. Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink again. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beautiful, simply stamped, notecards really make the colours the focus, Julia. Beautiful! The bookmark is lovely, too - who knew these colours would go so well together?! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours really shine in your lovely CAS notecard Julia. Love your idea of pairing it up with a sweet bookmark too. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - great CAS style and lovely stamp sets. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you lovely ladies for your beautiful comments and fantastic support - this was a challenge for me, but so great to now that it worked out!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites