Sunday, March 01, 2015

Hello Baby


Recently I was asked if I could make a baby boy card - and here are the results - I ended up making two cards, so I could take advantage of the Little Letters that I have removed from this card for the word BABY.  The little hand prints come from a stamp set that is now retired, but the other stamps come from That's the Ticket, and Hey Valentine.



And here is my second card - using my letters.  Same stamp sets, and similar colours, but the cards are a bit different from each other too.


What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Favourites