Saturday, February 28, 2015

Butterfly Basics Collage Stamping


I have CASED this gorgeous card from Alison Okamitsu who is on the world wide Stampin' Up! design team.  You can see her card, and a link to her blog at the bottom of this post - it's really lovely!



I changed the colours a bit, and my stencil is different but basically the card is exactly the same as Alison's, and she has some great instructions and a video on her blog.


Same card, different colour scheme - more like the original that I have CASED.


And here is Alison's card - isn't it gorgeous?



and click on her blog to see the great instructions she uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites