Saturday, January 10, 2015

Vellum and Lace


There are lots of hearts on this page!! I've used the lovely foil vellum as my background over the strawberry slush cardstock.


Then I've used the little heart image from Perpetual Birthday Calendar stampset -  this is such a great stamp set - full of gorgeous images which can be used for all sorts of occasions and stamping!!  I've also used the lovely leaf image from the same stamp set.


I also have some lovely jute ribbon under my motif here.


This page also features some new Painted Blooms Cotton Twine - there are three lovely colours in the pack - soft sky, whisper white and wild wasabi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Be Merry with Carols of Christmas CTC#138 Holidays

Hello and Welcome to another Sunday Night Blog Hop where we CASE the (totally inspiring!) Stampin' Up! Catalogue!! This we...