Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Adventure Bound Paper Stack


This lovely paper stack has some FANTASTIC images and I have made some very simple masculine cards using the DSP as the focal point of each card.  This one features brick work, and I have added Chocolate Chip and Cajun Craze.


I have coordinated cardstock to suit the colours on each piece of DSP.  I have also cut each piece of the DSP in half, so I can get two cards from each sheet in the paper stack - that makes 96 cards!!!! (if I wanted to use the whole paper stack for guy cards!!!)


This card is a lovely green - my photography doesn't really show it to it's best advantage, but the cardstock I've used is Garden Green and Pear Pizzaz.


The stamped image comes from Butterfly Basics.

.

This lovely paper features rocks and my cardstock is Smoky Slate and Basic Grey


My stamped image comes from By the Tide.


And this watery card uses Bemuda Bay and Island Indigo cardstock with the little fish from By the Tide.


Don't they make a lovely set all together!!


1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites