Wednesday, January 21, 2015

25th Anniversary Wishes


The 25thWedding Anniversary is a silver anniversary - so when I made this card I went ALL OUT with the silver!!  I've used Memorable Moments again for my greeting but the rest of the card used any and all silver products I have!!!


The card base is smokey slate, and the DSP comes from Something Borrowed DSP from the new Occasions catalogue.  My silver accents include:  silver glimmer paper for the happy sentiment;  silver foil cardstock embossed with I Love Lace background stamp and the Iridescent Ice embossing powder; silver satin ribbon; silver thin taffeta ribbon; and the sahara sand lace trim from our Occasions catalogue.  I have also stamped the greeting with silver ink and embossed it with the Iridescent Ice powder also.


I love how this card has turned out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy birthday card featuring amazing colours!

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I'm being inspired by another amazing challenge featuring colour!!   This time we a...

Favourites