Thursday, December 11, 2014

Sale-a-bration SOON!

It's almost the BEST time of year for Stampin' Up! - Sale-a-bration starts on January 5th along with a NEW incredibly gorgeous Occasions catalogue and a choice of 10 free sale-a-bration items for every $90 you spend during Sale- a -bration.  Hostesses also get $40 extra free hostess dollars on top of our already generous rewards!!  There is ALSO some fantastic gifts if you join up in Sale-a-bration too!!

As part of the leadup to Sale-a-bration, Stampin' Up! are having a book-a-thon from today until Monday

So

Would YOU like to book a party for January so I can enter the challenge for the book-a-thon?

All you have to do is get together a few friends, and I will organise all the wonderful projects, giveaways and fun products for you to see!!  I need to know THIS WEEKEND for the book-a-thon, so be sure to call me as soon as you can so we can make a date for us in January 2015, and I have a free gift to give you for being part of this challenge, and getting back to me as soon as possible.

I love what I do, and I love to share it with you as we create together and inspire each other!!  Be sure to let me know if you wish me to send you the new catalogues!!

Happy stamping, and hopefully I hear from you very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites