Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Loving Christmas


I have had a busy Christmas break with lot of family and friends and as a consequence I've been VERY quiet on the blog front!!!    Here are some of the gifts I have given to friends and family as a token of our love and friendship - they are a little tree decoration showing the true meaning of Christmas.


This stamp set Glory to the Newborn King is a lovely set, and it works so beautifully on the star shape!!  I hope you like it too!!  I am entering this project into the challenge this week at Just Add Ink - giving and it suits perfectly don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. I love your tree decorations Julia, and I'm sure the family and friends that received them loved them too! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Scrapbooking Sketch - blog hop inspiration for you

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm hopping with another bunch of amazing scrapbookers with the Scrapbooking Global ...

Favourites