Monday, September 15, 2014

Washi Tape fun!


Do you know the best thing about Washi Tape?  It's fun and quick!!  These little cuties were a snap to make!!  I have CASED the idea for these from page 147 of the catalogue - which is the chapter of note for the challenge this week for CASEing the Catty - and the chapter is about Thanks.  


I've used Amazing Birthday for the greeting, and the Washi tape is retro fresh. I've used the colours of the Washi tape for my colours choices of cardstock and ink.  The little arrows are from Label Card framelits.


Don't they look so fresh and gorgeous - I love these colours together!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the use of washi tape. Thanks for joining us at CTC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS cards CASED from the catty. Love the vibrant colours of the Washi tape against the white background

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the CAS style of your cards.....those arrows are FAB! Thanks for joining us at CTC this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Scrapbooking Sketch - blog hop inspiration for you

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm hopping with another bunch of amazing scrapbookers with the Scrapbooking Global ...

Favourites