Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Page 104 of the Catalogue


I have been on such a roll with the Card Giving chapter of the catalogue, that I decided to completely CASE the cards illustrated for the stamp set Something to Say.


I have wanted to make these since I first got this stamp set....


and the coordinating Moonlight Paper Pack goes with the stamps so well...


and the little itty bitty accents punch pack, are just great!!


I love the extra little embellishments of the candy dots, 


and the ribbon, and a staple here and there!!  Great project, thank you Stampin' Up! for sharing with us such creativity to inspire us on every page!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites