Thursday, August 21, 2014

Festival of Trees (shhh sneak peek!)


I've made a few thank you cards recently - and this is one of the quick and easy designs I've made.  This is a sneak peek of a new stamp set from our upcoming Holiday Catalogue which starts on August 28th - be sure to contact me to get your copy of this lovely catalogue full of gorgeous Christmas, Thanksgiving and Halloween stamp sets.


This stamp set has a coordinating punch of the tree - how cool is that!!.  It has quite a few yummy Christmas Trees in the stamp set, but I wanted to use an ordinary tree for my Thank you cards.  I've added a bit of linen thread to the base too.  The greeting comes from another upcoming stamp set - more sneak peek!!


This card was made on the coordinating crumb cake note cards and envelopes which makes this a great quick and easy project!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites