Monday, July 21, 2014

Gift Cards in a Bag


This is my entry for the Challenge this week at CASEthecatty - gift & packaging.  I've used the lovely gift bag on page 18 as my stimulous.  I've changed the bakers twine to go around the top rather that vertically, and my tag is a little different to coordinate with my project.


My gift package includes these little cuties to give a gifts to some lovely friends!  I've used Work of Art for my stamping, and the little polka dot works well stamped onto the front of the bag too!!


5 comments:

  1. Love the doily, twine, stamping and tag. All the elements coordinate beautifully. Thanks for joining us at CASE-ing the Catty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia - this looks great! I love what you did with the Work of Art stamp set....further evidence that this is a 'must have' from the current catalogue! Great stuff!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at our first CTC challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like your gift package Julia, lovely colours and clever little tags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bag- thanks for joining us at CASE-ing the catty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Julia. Can't resist polka dots and doilies! Thanks for playing along with us in our very first CTC challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Big Shot fun in the Holiday Catalogue CTC#150

Hello and Welcome to our fabulous CASEing the Catty Sunday night blog hop!!   We are inspired to create using the awesome project...