Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Scrapbooking a Card Making Kit


Kits are so great to use - quick, simple and easily achievable, but, we don't have to be limited by the original purpose of the kit - here I have used the Simply Sent Simply Fabulous Card Making Kit for my scrapbook page.  I've used the card as a photo mat, the envelope for my journalling tag, and the embellishments work equally well on the scrapbook page as they would with the card.


I've the same stamp set that coordinates with the kit - Million and One - which has been stamped onto some Vellum cardstock, and I've added in some coordinating cardstock too.


Extras include a paper doily, silver bakers twine, Pistachio Pudding ruffled ribbon, and an Essentials Hardware Clip.


The lovely thin taffeta ribbon comes from the card making kit too!!


What a great way to make the most out of my kit!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites