Thursday, May 22, 2014

Quick and Easy Gifts


You know I love cardmaking - and I love it because it comes from my heart to you - it's personal and meaningful for me - and hopefully for the recipients too!!


This has been a great little gift idea I have used - a gift bag with some quick and easy cards inside, complete with envelopes, and hopefully with lots of occasions they can been used.


This little gift bag uses - the Watercolour Wonder cards and envelopes from the Occasions Catalogue.


They are beautifully printed, and easy to decorate.


I have then used the Tag-a-bag accessory kit for the labels, and the bakers twine.


The greetings all come from Perfect Pennants stamp set - as does the stamping on the coordinating envelopes.


Isn't this a lovely gift?  Would you like to make some too?  Contact me and we can do a class together for you and your friends!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy birthday card featuring amazing colours!

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I'm being inspired by another amazing challenge featuring colour!!   This time we a...

Favourites