Monday, March 31, 2014

The LAST day of Sale-a-bration!!


On this LAST day of our Sale-a-bration promotion - I have a card to celebrate some of my favourite things - the little banner punch and the Sweet Sorbet suite.


I've made a scalloped tag and gave it some life with a few banners, and some punched cork pieces left over from the Sweet Sorbet accesories pack.  The flowers are topped with a little sequin each too.  The ribbons at the top of the tag are tied with some of the Sweet Sorbet accessory pack too!

I've mounted my tag onto an embossed image for some extra interest.   I hope you like this AND if you want some of the Sale-a- bration rewards you MUST get an order to me TODAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites