Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Flip Cards!!


 We have a new product that is so fun and exciting!!  


Circle card Thinlits Die     Label Card Thinlits Die

and this is my first go at using these fabulous new thinlits - I have used the Stampin' Up! idea as my stimulus so you can see lots of similarities.....  what do you think?  

I have used some Coastal Cabana patterned paper, and then some Bemuda Bay and Island Indigo for the arrows.  I have stamped in silver ink with an image from By the Tide for the background image.


The coolest thing about these cards is that when you open the card, it flips over and you see another image!  I have put the die cut "hi" from the front panel onto the flip side!!



I have also made a little envelope to coordinate with the card using ANOTHER new toy - the Envelope Punch Board - which is fun to use and makes making envelopes a breeze!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Scrapbooking Sketch - blog hop inspiration for you

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm hopping with another bunch of amazing scrapbookers with the Scrapbooking Global ...

Favourites