Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Make a Statement Digital Tour, Brisbane

Recently I had the privilege of going to the My Digital Studio class in Brisbane where I learnt SO MUCH about using this program to do scrapbooking and lots of other projects too!!  So far I have not done very much with my MDS - only about 6 pages I think, so I really needed this injection of inspiration and encouragement to do some more!!

I learnt some great tips and tricks and I was also totally inspired by some of the displays that Stampin' Up! had from other demonstrators!!  So much talent!!





This is the display of projects by Rebecca Ross - she showed us how she created all these awesome little projects and certainly WOWED me with her skill and creativity!!  






Sometimes I get so caught up in the scrapbooking thing, that I forget that I can use the MDS just to create wonderful posters and words - just like this!!  Don't you love it!!!



There were some pretty awesome cards on display too.




I loved what we did in the class with Sarah Klass - she is a very talented computer person!!  









 I've taken photos of a lot of the pages - hopefully I can refer back to them for inspiration!!  So so beautiful!!!


I love these two!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy birthday card featuring amazing colours!

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I'm being inspired by another amazing challenge featuring colour!!   This time we a...

Favourites