Thursday, June 20, 2013

Just Add A Milestone


Over at Just Add Ink this month the scrapbooking challenge is to Just add a Milestone and I had the wonderful pleasure recently to celebrate my Mum's 70th birthday - which is a wonderful Milestone indeed!


I have used some new Sneak Peek products of Modern Medley DSP and the Happy Day stamp sets with the Baked Brown Sugar Ink -which is just YUM!!!  The little embellishment flowers I have made using our new clay and moulds - ohhhh so much fun!!!


I have used the corner rounder punch on the edges of all the papers and the photos too.


I really really LOVE these new vintage buttons too - combined with the linen ribbon and the linen thread - it makes such a lovely accent!!  This page is actually a CASE of the layout on page 46 of our new catalogue!! I love using the catalogue as a go to place to get ideas!!  

Overall I think this is a lovely elegant page for my wonderful MUM and this is my entry for the challenge this month at JUST ADD INK Just Add a Milestone


2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome Julia, great photos and nice how you've used some of the new product there too, love those buttons.Thanks for joining in this month's JAI scrapbooking challenge- Ruthy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab layout Julia! I love the way you've mixed and matched the papers in your colour blocks. Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Holiday Catalogue final CASE!!! CTC#159

Hello and Welcome to our last Sunday Night blog hop for the Holiday Catalogue!! We are going to have a little Christmas break f...