Thursday, May 30, 2013

Same products - Many Designs



At my class this week, we did a scrap book page which was open to everyone's individual creativity - we all used the same products, and WOW didn't the designs turn out differently!!  I am using my page a my entry for the challenge this month at Just Add Ink which is to use this photo as inspiration for the page....

 

  I have used the Hello Doily stamp set, and also my greeting comes for Feel Goods - which has some wonderful and inspirational sayings!!  I have used the Lattice Big Shot die and lots of punched flowers and the flower trim for my floral arrangements - they have been sponged and died with lots of different colours - Rich Razzleberry, Wisteria Wonder, and Perfect Plum.  The journalling panel is on the Delicate Doilies Sizzlet.


The ladies in my class came up with some absolutely gorgeous designs - I just LOVE seeing all the amazing creativity  at every class I do!!













2 comments:

  1. I am so totally in your corner with this one and your taste in style. I've had a go too at crocheting, still mastering it LOL! Love all the doily components you've got on this page. Thanks for joining in this month's JAI scrapbooking challenge!- Ruthy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LOs..all of them! Thanks for playing along with us for our May JAI scrapbooking challenge Julia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Stampin' Up! Happy Birthday and Bundle of Love is NEW

Hello and Welcome to our Challenge for SUO Challenges - featuring Stampin' Up! Only products. This time, the challenge is to...