Thursday, May 30, 2013

Same products - Many Designs



At my class this week, we did a scrap book page which was open to everyone's individual creativity - we all used the same products, and WOW didn't the designs turn out differently!!  I am using my page a my entry for the challenge this month at Just Add Ink which is to use this photo as inspiration for the page....

 

  I have used the Hello Doily stamp set, and also my greeting comes for Feel Goods - which has some wonderful and inspirational sayings!!  I have used the Lattice Big Shot die and lots of punched flowers and the flower trim for my floral arrangements - they have been sponged and died with lots of different colours - Rich Razzleberry, Wisteria Wonder, and Perfect Plum.  The journalling panel is on the Delicate Doilies Sizzlet.


The ladies in my class came up with some absolutely gorgeous designs - I just LOVE seeing all the amazing creativity  at every class I do!!













2 comments:

  1. I am so totally in your corner with this one and your taste in style. I've had a go too at crocheting, still mastering it LOL! Love all the doily components you've got on this page. Thanks for joining in this month's JAI scrapbooking challenge!- Ruthy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LOs..all of them! Thanks for playing along with us for our May JAI scrapbooking challenge Julia!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites