Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mum's 70th Birthday

Isn't it wonderful to be able to make a lovely card for loved ones?


Recently Mum turned 70, and I made her this card - and I tried to incorporate lots of things about her.  She is a gifted craftswoman and makes beautiful doilies, so I have used the Hello Doily stamp set in the background.  She and I both share a love of crosswords, so the Cross My Heart stamp set works perfectly, and she is also a wonderful gardener - her roses are so lovely!  What a lucky daughter I am to have such a clever Mum!!


We gave her a lovely big party for her birthday and she chose pink and green for her colours - so those are the colours for her card too!  


1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites