Monday, January 14, 2013

Forever With You Scrapbooking


I just love the colours in this page!! I have used some Island Indigo, and Soft Suede and Early Espresso.  I must admit that my favourite DSP would be the First Edition paper which is the background of this page, so I am really pleased with how this page turned out!!


This little clusters of elements are fun too!!  I used the paper daisies which have been sponged with Island Indigo or Soft Suede, and then pearls put into the centre.  Lots of buttons help my page look fun too.


The background stamping comes from Papaya Collage, and Everything Eleanor.  For the frame around the photo I stamped the frame from Papaya Collage four times and then adhered them all to the back of the photo to create a larger frame.


There is also lots of sponging on this page too to help create the vintage shabby look.


As well as sponging, I have also sprayed the page with some ink and champagne mist and Isocol in our Stampin' sprtizer to help age the page and give it some texture and atmosphere.  I'd love to know what you think of this page too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites