Thursday, February 22, 2018

So much MORE to Sale-a-bration!




Did you know we have a second release of Sale-a-bration rewards up until the end of March?  Would you like a copy of this new Sale-a-bration catalogue?  There are so many wonderful products all for FREE as a reward for you when you Host, Shop or Join during the Sale-a-bration period.  Please contact me to receive your copy of this new catalogue and I will send one to you. 

If you are coming THIS SATURDAY 24th February, you will receive the new SAle-a-bration catalogue in your kit of card projects - along with some lovely new products and great ideas.  I will also have the new Occasions catalogues there for you if you haven't got one yet - so much fabulousness in one little publication!!  Other exciting things to look forward to on the day is a discount voucher for orders placed on the day, retired Stampin' Up! products at discount prices and little adhesive kits at a discount to get you all supplied!!  That's a lot of DISCOUNTS!!!  Also, for those coming this weekend, please feel free to park near the pool area in Rotary Gardens so that you don't have too far to walk to the Club House.  I look forward to seeing you there!!!

This month, I've had to change a few of my regular classes, and I really apologize if you have missed out on coming along this month.  Our daughter has been quite ill and hospitalised for a week and a half.  She is now at home (yay) and recovering well but it will still be some time before she's fully recovered.  So, this has caused a few cancellations and I apologize.  I have focused on our full day class this coming Saturday, but no other classes for February. 

I plan to be back in full swing again for March - so check out your class schedule to see what I've got coming up, and plan for some great cardmaking fun then!!  Dates to keep in mind are:  Technique Class on Thursday 8th; Card Buffet on Wednesday 21st and the Themed Class on Sunday 25th.  March is also the LAST month of Sale-a-bration so if you've been thinking about placing an order for those extras you need, consider doing it now so that you can receive some of the awesome rewards available for you!!  I'm very happy to tell you all about the best offers for you, so please call me and I'll help you as much as I can!!


Until Next Time,
Happy Stamping,
Love Julia   x


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites