Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Stampin' Up! grateful Bunch - Colour INKspiration #08


Hello and Welcome to our Colour INKspiration challenge again!!

No automatic alt text available.

This time we have these amazing colours: 
 Delightful Dijon, Tip Top Taupe, Soft Suede, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla
and these colours are in my COMFORT zone! 


I really love the neutrals, and monochromatic themes, and soft suede is one of my favourites!!

My card features a retiring stamp set and punch combination (sad face) - Grateful Bunch and the coordinating Blossom Bunch Punch - and these products have enjoyed a full and busy life in my craft room!!  I love the way you can get LOTS of gorgeous flowers of 3 different sizes with some stamping and punching.


This card also features another of my favourites - collage stamping - lots of images stamped in a cluster to create the focal point.  There's a repeat of the stamping on the inside of the card too.


In the centre of the front of the card, I've sponged over the top of a Lace Doily with Soft Suede to anchor the whole embellishment cluster and then stamped the lace image with Soft Suede too  The leaves are stamped in Tip Top Taupe, and the greeting and butterfly are stamped in Early Espresso. 

 All the flowers are stamped in Delightful Dijon and then coloured a little with the Early Espresso watercolour pencil which has been blended using the Clear Wink of Stella Brush.  All of this stamping looks really gorgeous on the Very Vanilla background, and I'm super pleased with the result.


I really hope you've been inspired by my project AND all the amazing projects from the whole design team - keep hopping all the way around by following the Next button............  
and you'll see Nicole's bee-you-tiful leaves card.


And please join the fun of the challenge and add your creation using Delightful Dijon, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Tip Top Taupe and Very Vanilla to our facebook challenge group - you'll get there easily using our link below  


See you next time!
Happy Stamping! Julia 





And, if you can see yourself creating cards and sharing your love of papercrafts while inspiring others, perhaps you might be interested in the Stampin' Up! Business opportunity - contact me to find out how.

handmadebyjuliaquinn.stampinup.net

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Julia - the use of white space helps to brighten up these moody colours! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, delicate and feminine. TFS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so feminine Julia, I must remember to sponge over doilies more!!! Your collage stamping is beautiful - the inside is perfect too and I love your cluster on the front. So sad to see that butterfly leave....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia this card is absolutely devine! I love everything about it - and boy am I going to miss that set :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card love the sponged doiley background and I will miss greatful bunch too :-( x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty soft feminine card using these masculine colours Julia. Love the sponging & flowers & butterflies, ok I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fab collage card Julia. Love the stencilling through the doily.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much beautiful detail and elegance, Julia. Love it. D ♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty!! Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card Julia, I struggle to do the eclectic layering of images but yours is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love! This is absolutely beautiful Julia. So soft and pretty with all of those lovely details.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card took my breath away - so beautiful. Love the layout, Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for your beautiful comments! I'm glad you love my card as much as I do! My ladies at my recent class loved it too.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites