Sunday, February 05, 2017

Sending Love CTC#114 Easter Message




Hello and Welcome to our Sunday Night Blog Hop!
This week we are CASEing the Occasions Catalogue and in particular the chapter featuring the Sending Love Suite - pages 14-19.  This chapter features some gorgeous Valentines and Easter images, and I've CASED (Copy and Share Everything) the lovely Easter Message project at the bottom of page 19.


I've added some watercolouring on the cross and the background  which I think highlights the beautiful white Resurrection cloth.
I've also added the palm frond image in the background for a bit of extra interest, and the lovely Saleabration gold metallic ribbon instead of the plain white ribbon in the Catalogue sample.


I hope you've been inspired, and that you'll make sure to hop around the whole design team and all the AMAZING projects we are sharing with you.


And, please add your lovely creations to our challenge group on facebook using our link.



For the complete list of all the links for the design team, you can click here.



And, see you next week for more great inspiration!!

If you would like to see all the catalogues and supplies,click here to head on over to my online store and check out the catalogues or place your order so you can create your awesome projects too!! (Australian residents)

12 comments:

  1. Love your delightful Easter card Julia, the stamping on the background is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel. I'm pretty happy with the way the card turned out.

      Delete
  2. I love your colouring of the background. It really makes the cross stand out. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebecca. I loved the effect of the watercolouring too.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous card Julia. I love how you stamped the background and shaded around the cross. It gives it such extra lift! I like yours better than the catty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia, we CASEd the same card, it's a lovely layout and I really love the dsp and the christian message for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike! This is a lovely card and yes the DSP is beautiful.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful card, Julia. The colouring does really make it pop and I love the softness from the background DSP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Judy. I love the choice of DSP too.

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites