Sunday, January 29, 2017

Stampin Up! Up In the Air with Saleabration CTC#113


Hello and Welcome to our Sunday Night Blog Hop for today - our 113th hop!! 

 This week we are CASEing the Sale-a-bration catalogue - and in particular, pages 4-7, which (as you may have guessed) includes the Carried Away FREE Sale-a-bration DSP. 
 This paper coordinates oh-so-perfectly with the Lift Me Up Bundle which includes 16 gorgeous stamps, and 15 coordinating framelits.  


I have CASED this lovely 12" x 12" scrapbook page from the bottom of page 6.  It's always great to get another page done - and this was the perfect opportunity!! 


There's lots of big shot cutting with this page, but it's so worth it - it looks great doesn't it?  
I did change the wording of the greeting because "Dream Big" wasn't appropriate for my photos, but..... then I had the dilemma of what do I use as my title?  Eventually, (after much angst), I went with the name of the stamp set - Lift Me Up - and added a 'you' from the Hello You thinlits.



The only other change I've made is to add in more photos 
(I've always got lots of photos to add to my pages!!).

I hope you've been inspired.
Now it's time to hop along to see the great project Judy has for you.




And when you want to join in our challenge, simply add your photo to our facebook challenge group by using this link.



To head on over to see the list of the entire design team, use this link.







14 comments:

  1. This is a stunning page!! I love those letters!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I love the letters too but haven't used them nearly enough. This layout is just perfect for giving a great impact with the letters.

      Delete
  2. Love the addition of the " you " to the title - great page Julia !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Cheryl. Those little extra bits of foil really add something special don't they?

      Delete
  3. Wonderful scrapbooking page Julia. The use of Hello You Thinlits is perfect and those glimmer clouds are so dreamy. Must use my glimmer paper more often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Krissy. Yes, the glimmer clouds look awesome. Those project creators in the catalogues do an amazing job.

      Delete
  4. I always love looking at your scrapbook pages since I don't do any!! This looks great Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Elizabeth. I'm keen to get more pages done in the next month or two. I've set myself a deadline for April!

      Delete
  5. Your page is perfect Julia - better than the original!!! :) Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thankyou so much Kelly. I was very pleased with the final page.

      Delete
  6. Oh that is one of my favourite pics. I love how you CASEd it and your wording! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Mel. The paper works so well that the page was super fun and easy.

      Delete
  7. Impressive scrapbooking skills, Julia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Bronwyn. I do love to scrap and would like to do it more often!

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites