Sunday, November 06, 2016

CTC#103 Ronald Macdonald House Stamp Set - My Hero!


Welcome back to another Sunday Night Blog Hop!!  
This week we are CASEING (copy and share everything) from page 209 of the Catalogue - the LAST page - where the feature stamp set is My Hero - the Ronald Macdonald House Charities fundraiser stamp set ..... did you know that Stampin' Up! will donate $3(Australian) with every sale of this lovely stamp set?


The lovely cards illustrated in the image are few in number, but I think the amazing talents and creativity of our design team will inspire you to look again at this great stamp!! There are lots of different and lovely greeting in this set (12 of them actually!!) and they cover a great range of occasions!!  
I've chosen to use the Merry Christmas stamp and CASE the project which features it too.


I've kept the same circle detail for the greeting, but added a scallop layer in gold behind it.  I've used some lovely gold satin ribbon (that was actually lying on my desk waiting to dress up a project!) instead of the flag, and kept the gold glimmer strip over my diagonal stamping and washi tape (which replaces the striped DSP).
Oh, and I've made a card instead of a gift bag!!

Now it's time for you to continue your hop.


    

And then, join in the fun of our monthly challenge by adding your link here -




For the complete list of the design team and their blog posts, head on over to our blog.


For any supplies, shop here at http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx

4 comments:

  1. Julia I love how you have stamped the background and used washi tape also, clever idea! The gold scallop circle also looks great under the greeting, you have finished it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deb - I was amazed and pleased how well it turned out!! I had to do it quickly as soon as I got home from Onstage!!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow - stunning Julia!! I love how you've created your background, it looks fab! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Kelly it's fun making washi tape stripes!

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites